Monday, October 20, 2008

ZoomIn (www.zoomin.com)


Online photo printing service

Recommended: HIGHLY (5/5)
Product: Superb! (5/5)
Price: Bit higher than competitors (3.5/5)
Support: Great response (4.5/5)
Delivery Time: Fast (4/5)
Packaging: Very good (4.5/5)
Ease of use    : Needs Improvement (3.5/5)
(of tools/site)
(Please leave a comment if you want my ratings on any other category not listed above)


Only one word to describre there service...AWESOME!!!

I recently ordered my first set of photos from this company. I had apprehensions about the quality of the prints as this was my first online photo purchase, so I ordered a set of 25 photos (although each one of them are very valuable to me).

All my doubts were cleared when I received the package from them (within 2-3 days). The very first sight of the packaging impressed me a lot. Finally when I came to the photos, it was marvellous.

The price, delivery time and occassional offers are the plus points of this company. And since its a start-up, you can expect a lot of special offers in store for you.

The only negative I found about the company is using the cropping tool when photos are added to the cart and you proceed to checkout. It needs a bit of improvement. I already complained about this and they are looking into the problem. Hope they fix it soon.

No comments: