Thursday, October 16, 2008

GRE Bible (www.grebible.com)

http://www.grebible.com

GRE Preparation Software: Don't expect support from GRE Bible
Recommended: NEVER (0/5)
Product: Din't get a chance to use (0/5)
Price: Ok, assuming the product works (3/5)
Support: Does not exist (0/5)
Delivery Time: Instant download (4/5)
Packaging: N/A
Ease of use    : Lots of isues with product licensing. troublesome installation (2/5)
(of tools/site)
(Please leave a comment if you want my ratings on any other category not listed above)

I purchased the GRE Bible software (for Rs.1465/-) two days back. I'm not complaining that the company is fraud. I did receive the software and after activation, it was working fine. But when I closed it and reopened it, it showed a piracy notice and didn't open after that. 

I mailed their support several times (even used the mailing feature in their website) but I'm yet to get a response. What's worse is I tried calling their support phone number (which happens to be a single mobile number) but everytime I received a "Error in connection" notice (I tried from multiple numbers, so its has got nothing to do with my connection).

I expected a better support (if they have something called "support" at all) from a company which charges $29 for its product. Whatever happens afetr this (I'll keep posting here) surely don't expect a money-back from them (which they claim they provide) as money-back offer is only for 15 days and they'll surely not respond within that time.

See the screenshots below:

The piracy notice on a valid purchased software:


Proof of purchase (order information hidden due to legal issues)



4 comments:

Gowtham said...

Is the software actually good ? Can we go by the reviews on thew website ? Did u end up using it ?

Gowtham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Nice post this software is using good and i need more updates
SEO Company in India
SEO Company in Chennai
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
Digital Marketing Company in India
Web Development Company in India
Web Design Company in Chennai

Aashi siva said...



Interesting blog post.This blog shows that you have a great future as a content writer.waiting for more updates...

Vmware Training in Chennai

Web Designing Training in Chennai

AWS Training in Chennai

Linux Training in Chennai

Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai