Thursday, October 16, 2008

Product Review

I'm starting off my blogging hobby with a blog on various product that you may purchase (or may be tempted to purchase) over the internet. My blogs will list all the pros and cons of the products I review.

This blog is not intended to list the frauds out there and warn you against purchasing from their sites. Rather, as the name suggests, this will contain everything, good or bad, genuine or fraud. I won't fall short of appreciating the good sites out there in the web who mean serious business. At the same time, I'll list all my personal experiences with the bad ones. And there may be sites in between these two categories, i.e. they aren't fraud but something is wrong with them.

Hope my blogs serves its purpose in promoting the good sides and keeping you away from the evil. Comments on the posts will be really appreciated.

P.S. I don't earn from the any of the companies I'm writing about. So if I say something is good, it is based on personal experience and it's not an advertisement (that is if you don't consider word-of-mouth a form of advertisement)

2 comments:

Melina Mia said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site..
Psoriasis Medicines
Vitiligo Medicines
Ayurvedic Medicine For Immunity

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. For more better Jobs to update ...
AWS Training in Chennai